啊)让你们都求饶!(啊~啊)
Take you out! (We're here to take you out)
都求饶!(让你们都求饶)
Take you out!
都求饶!
(奇骏团)
We're not about to let you win, so get out of our way.
我们不会让你赢,快闪开你不配。
Think you got us beat, but we're here to stay.
想取胜容易?绝对不后退。
United strong, yeah, we'll take you down.
团结一心,耶,势不可挡。
You're not so tough, now you're in our town.
你们不强,这是我们主场。
All of the times we lost before,
过去我们几次输过,
not about to give up, we're only bringin' it more.
但从不放弃,凭借坚韧气魄。
We can **ell your fear, we can see your sweat.
你大汗淋漓,你心虚胆怯。
Hope you didn't spend money 'cause you're losin' this bet!
别打赌,因为你们必将吃瘪!
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你已自顾不暇。呐,呐,呐-呐-呐,呐。
Let's go, Wondercolts!
一起上,奇骏团!
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你已自顾不暇。呐,呐,呐-呐
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读!